Thursday, November 10, 2005




Review of the Jack Rabbit Vibrator

When I was first asked to review the Jack Rabbit Vibrator, I was eager to find out everything I could about why the Jack Rabbit Vibrator had become so popular. I already knew that the Jack Rabbit had become a household name after being featured on the hit series “Sex and the City”. I quickly learned from my girlfriends that the vibrator savvy were already well acquainted with this modern marvel and indeed a couple of friends already owned the Jack Rabbit.

Once the discreetly shipped parcel arrived from my friends at The South Coast Pleasure Company, I felt the tingle of anticipation running up and down my body. My husband was away on business so I was totally into the idea of seeing what this sex toy was all about.
I had owned a couple of traditional vibrators and non-vibrating dildos in the past but nothing like the Jack Rabbit. Attached to the shaft was a cute little vibrating bunny with the ears positioned in just the right spot for clitoral stimulation. Wow.

I then noticed that there was a pouch of rotating pearls positioned at the base of the insertable portion of the cute pink shaft. I began to see why dual-action vibrators have become so popular. There is a controller attached to the Jack Rabbit that controls the clitoral stimulator (bunny ears), the twirling shaft and rotating pearls. Having inserted the batteries in the controller, I turned it on and was amazed at the powerful vibrations coming from this cute pink bundle of joy. The bunny ears were vibrating so fast, they became a blur. The shaft began to twirl and I was becoming heated with excitement and anticipation.

I began slowly, just barely allowing the vibrations from the head of the shaft to tickle my clitoris. Becoming more excited and more daring I inserted the shaft until the vibrating rabbit ears made contact with my clitoris. OH MY GOD!! . Then I realized that if I positioned the Jack Rabbit just right, the nose of the vibrating rabbit would directly contact my clitoris while the ears would still vibrate the area just above. The nose of the vibrating rabbit are where the vibrations are the most intense. THIS IS AMAZING!

As if this were not enough, I then turned on the rotating pearls. The pearls began to rotate, the shaft began to twirl. My vagina had never been stimulated like this before- all while the vibrating bunny ears were working magic on my clitoris. I reached my first orgasm well within a minute and several others within a few more minutes- each on more powerful than the next. So many sensations, so much stimulation from one little cute bunny. WOW!!!!
The Jack Rabbit Vibrator is everything it's is hyped to be and more! If you don’t have one yet, get one! I just ordered my second Jack Rabbit just in case. :)

-Wendy